Soul West Fest Vendor Application Form
SOUL WEST FEST
EXHIBITORS AND VENDORS
Please submit this form no later than October 1
EXHIBITOR/VENDOR INSTRUCTIONS & FESTIVAL POLICIES
1. Vendors must be completely set-up between 10:00am - 12:00pm (NO EXCEPTIONS) in their own designated spot. Vendors need to set up for Exhibition/Patrons by 12pm.
2. Vendors must NOT leave vehicles in the festival area after set-up. Please use designated parking areas. Typically, Venue parking area is available upon permission. Look for an attendant or a sign indicating we have permission, otherwise that area will be prohibited.
3. Numbers will be assigned to spaces. One vendor space equals 6' x 10'. Vendors cannot swap or change spots. Vendor spaces will be designated by the Soul West Fest Vendor Committee.
4. Vendor fees are outlined in the application. Please make sure you pay the correct fees that pertains to you. Also, there is a discount offered before September 1 using promo code “SWF”.
5. An additional $50 fee will be charged for electricity, per space. Electrical sites will be given to vendors who need power.
6. For the safety of all enjoying the festival, vendors will not be allowed to break-down until after 10:00 p.m. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
7. Venue is responsible for tables and chairs. Vendors are responsible for extension cords, canopy and all other items. Vendors must stay within the allotted space.
8. Food Vendors will be responsible for reading and complying with the Health Officer's rules (see attached). Food Vendors must fill out the Soul West Fest application and the Food Vendor form for the Health Officer. Food Vendors must submit a copy of their current State of Arizona or State issued license, excluding some non-profits. For-profit Food Vendors shall have a State of Arizona Food Vending License posted on site in public view that day. Health Officer Inspections will be made that morning so those without a State license, who needs one, will be asked to leave. If you are a Food Vendor for Friday night's activities, you will be required to provide the same information.
9. All Food Vendors cooking with propane or hot oil are required to have an ABC rated Fire extinguisher in your booth.
10. Vendors must provide a photocopy of their State of Arizona Transient Seller's Certificate of ID Number, along with a Certificate of Liability Insurance listing the Soul West Fest, LLC as an additional insurer.
11. Completed applications with attachments and fees must be submitted by October 12. A vendor discount is given to those who submit by September 1.
12. Applications approved will be sent confirmation packets once the committee reviews the full application with attachments and check payable to: Soul West Fest, LLC PO Box 7593 Phoenix, AZ 85011 or on the SWF website ticket link at www.soulwestfest.com.